31 Mar Get Your Lost Energy with Red Indo Kratom
Before I talk about specific Red Indo Kratom strain; Let us talk about the kratom family. So, what is a Kratom? It a tropical tree (Mitragyna speciosa) native of Southeast Asia and parts of Africa. It belongs to coffee plant family the Rubiacea. It is known for its traditional medicinal and recreational uses. It has gained much popularity in United States and Europe in the recent years.
There are various varieties of kratom identified by the colour of its vein in the leaf and its origin place. If you are first time users, this brief introduction would have helped you to understand the basics of kratoms. If you are already using the kratoms and are not satisfied as in or have developed tolerance, then I would recommend you pick Red Indo Kratom as a good alternative.
What is Red Indo Kratom?
- It is a variant of kratom cultivated in Indonesian island identified by its red veins.
- The central vein in it is red in colour.
- This vein colour differentiates it from the white vein kratom and the green vein kratom.
- Good for new users due to its relaxing effect; good for immunity as well
How to use?
There are many ways to use the leaves of Red Vein Indo Kratom.
- Fresh leaves can be chewed to feel instantly relaxed and energized.
- Fresh or dried leaves can be brewed into a hot or cold drink.
- Commercially dried leaves are available in powdered form. Enjoy it in your favourite drink.
- You can also use them as a dietary supplement.
Effects of Red Indo Kratom
One can use Red Vein Indo for recreational or medicinal purpose. It is not possible to list our all the benefits but some of them are:
- Pain relief: One of the very effective action of the Red Indo is pain relief. It takes 10 to 15 minutes for showing the analgesic effect and lasts for 4 to 5 hours. For its potent analgesic effect, the Red Indo Kratom has been used for more than 150 years as a traditional medicine.
- Mood alleviation/ relaxation: Do you need that extra edge in your work? Well the Red Indo Kratom is the best answer for you. It increases work efficiency and endurance as it instantly relaxes you and heightens your mood so that you can give your best performance all the time.
In olden days, the Indo Red Vein Kratom was used by people involved in hard physical work. Chewing just a handful of leaves at the end of the day relaxed and gave the energy for a fresh start.
- Appetite booster: Loss of appetite leads to much decreased intake of healthy food. Gradually it leads to deficiency of micronutrients like vitamins and minerals. You start feeling lethargic and this reflects in your quality of life.
Red Indo Kratom increases your basal metabolic rate. Thus, increases your appetite effectively. Make sure you have your food within half an hour of taking your magic dose of Red Indo Kratom.
- Other medicinal effects: Are you wondering why is Indo Red Vein so popular through ages? It has lots and lot of time-tested medicinal uses. It is an effective anti-diarrhoeal, anti-pyretic (for fever) and anti- diabetic.
- It has anti-spasmodic and muscle relaxant property, which is responsible for its “the good feeling” effect.
Possible Side effects of Red Indo Kratom
Though quite rare, there could be some possible side effects from Indo Red Kratom. This might be experienced by new users under certain circumstances.
- Nausea: if you are new to Kratom Red Vein Indo, it is possible that you might experience nausea due to higher doses.
This can also occur if your body is sensitive. Titre the dose according to your body needs for an effective and full response.
- Withdrawal symptoms: Use of higher doses for very long duration can possibly result in loss of appetite, restlessness, and sadness.
Red Indo Kratom Dosage
- Initiation dose: New users should start with threshold dose of 1.5gms per dose. The effects pick up slowly with this dose, but it gives ideal time for the body to adjust.
- Mild dose: 2 to 2.5 gms of powdered Red Indo Kratom in your drink will produce basic desirable effects like pain relief, mood alleviation and muscle relaxation.
- Moderate dose: 2.5 to 4 gms of kratom Red Indo Kratom gives the maximum desired effects this variety of kratom family has to provide.
- High doses of more than 4gms can cause mild side effects in sensitive groups.
- Very high doses of more than 6gms will cause definite side effects. It can lead to possible respiratory depression. You will require medical support.
Red Indo Kratom alternatives
The leaves of kratom are used to achieve desirable pharmacological effect. Based on the colour of the leaves they are classified into three varieties of kratom.
- White Indo kratom
- Green Indo kratom
- Red Indo kratom.
- The red being the Kratom Red Indo. For users sensitive to the potent effect of Red Indo Kratom, white variety is a much safer alternative.
- All are available commercially. Choose the one which suits you the best.
The effect of the leaves and their extracts of the unique Red Indo Kratom are multidimensional. It will boost the superpower in you- your self-confidence. Try it and let the magic start happening.